We've received the Versatile Blogger award before, but it had a different graphic.. I don't know if that means it's a different award with the same name or just an updated picture. Either way, we'll play along!
Seven random facts... Now, Tails From The Foster Kittens shared facts about the human. I'm not sure there are seven interesting facts about me, so I'm going to spread it around!
1. Leo is leaning against my hip right now, it seems to be a new favorite place and I couldn't be happier!
2. Star acts like the taking turns being upstairs at night is a horror show and she hides and runs! But once everyone settles in, she's the snuggliest cuddliest sweetie you've ever seen.
3. Greg took a tree down with the car on Monday. (rotted trunk, chained to the hitch, drove away and pulled it down, WHUMP!)
4. I ..am a Sci Fi addict.. All varieties of Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate.. And aren't they ever going to make a sequel to Avatar??
5. Leo has learned how to get INSIDE the couch.. The ends used to recline, so they have that loose fabric on the back to accommodate the recline, how he gets in there when the couch is upright is beyond me, but he does it!
6. Star loves belly rubs. She will kick and kick at your arm until it's laying across her tummy rubbing back and forth on her soft curly tummy furs! She usually does this sitting on my lap, but hasn't in ages. Then Saturday night, her turn upstairs, she laid between Greg and me and kicked until I rubbed her tummy. She wouldn't let me stop but after about 15-20 minutes.. I feel asleep. She had to 'kick start' my arm again. But then after a moment or two, she got ticked and left. I think arms get heavy when you fall asleep..
7. Someday soon we're going to have a kitty track around the walls and over the windows in our living room. We got all the wood and materials a while back, Greg just needs time to do the work now.. it's gonna be awesome!
We are having such a hard time figuring out who to pass it on to! "Relatively new" is such a vague term! I'll do my best though. We're passing it on to the following:
Troublin' Times (Fairly new, as 'new' as we are anyway, MOL)
The Furries of Whisppy (They've been around a while, but they have few followers)
Pugs & Purrs (Ok, they've been around for a long time as Slimmer Pugs, but Pugs & Purrs is new!)
Bryan's Cats (Not to be confused with Brian's Home. They've been around a while, then were gone for a while and are back now and also have few followers)
Kat's Kats (Not to be confused with Cat's Cats. Also known as The Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde, also been around a while but with few followers)
Please take the time to visit these bloggers! They are all awesome and I'm sure would appreciate more visitors!