Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Toeless and Tummyless Tuesday

Leo is usually always good for a tummy shot or a toes shot because he's almost always on his back rolling around and showing off how twisty he can be!

Today? Not so much.

I can keep things to myself. Sometimes.. if I want... Seriously!


I just adore when kitties do this pose, with the paws curled into their chest! This is the first time I've ever seen Leo do it!

And I'm sorry, but in this pose, can't you just see his Lion's ruff?? Isn't he the cutest thing? You can really see where he got the name "Leo the Chinese Lion" can't you?

Pardon me, I have to go snuggle my baby now..

14 comments:

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

oh great, now I want to snorgle Jack and I'm stuck at work..

Give Leo a few extra kisses from me.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You always look mighty fine Leo!

Random Felines said...

kiss him from mom too.....

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a cute pose!

Sparkle said...

I do that pose sometimes... but I try to do it when my human is not around - I don't like being snuggled!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Leo you DO have a fabulous ruff!!!!

So handsome.

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Oui Oui said...

We'd snuggle him too! He is so handsome and one of our favorites, plus he's got such a fab name.

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

I try to avoid doing snorgle inducing things! And don't even get me started on the kissy face thing....

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Looking very regal, Leo!

Gigi said...

You got the Human all worked up to snuggle the kitty, but *I* do not *do* snuggling. Can you send Leo over for a few minutes so she'll lay off me???

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

A handsome lion, plotting how to rule the jungle! Such a great photo!

Cats Herd You said...

Such a handsome boy with that big ruff! Don't give our humans too many ideas about snuggling. We think it's too warm this time of year for more than drive-by snuggles!

LP said...

You ARE a handsome boy , Leo, that is for sure! And LP DOES have a soft spot for your grey boys :)


the critters in the cottage xo

Anonymous said...

ohhh Leo...gray...my fave color MOL!! You look pawsome!