Sunday, June 3, 2012

Yikes

Yikes, the kitties are giving me 'the eye' for being so slack on posting. Not to mention visiting and commenting on our friends posts.. I promise, I'll be better, kitties! Now can I have some cuddles to show you forgive me?

Star....?

Leo...?

Anybody???


Star: Hmm, ....I don't think so, lady.



Leo: Yeah, lets see you keep your word for a few days first, then we'll see..


Meanies...

MOL


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit:

Hey! It's hug your cat day! I guess they got no choice now! Mwahaha!

12 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yeah, posts first, cuddles later... MOL!

Sparkle said...

What can I say, we kitties are hard taskmasters!

Katie Isabella said...

I agree.posts..that's the name of the game. By the way, that avatar picture makes my mom squeeeee. That little face and one eye winked closed..KISSY face! MUAH she said.

Fuzzy Tales said...

LOL! Well, our human's not been posting much, and commenting even less these days, just not in the mood. Maybe because it's spring-almost-summer and who the heck wants to spend the nice days in front of a computer, except as necessary for paid work? :-)

Random Felines said...

snicker.....yep - they are giving you the eye. :) Hope you are feeling better....

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Well she is only human..

Hannah and Lucy said...

We have to watch out for the excuses - these Mum's are very inventive!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Nice to see you gang!!! Happy hugs for everyone!

Cathy Keisha said...

No hugs until we see some improvement. HAH! You cats are the bestest.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

So that's why Mom has been hugging us more than usual today.

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

The Island Cats said...

They don't look very happy with you!

Gigi said...

Ix-nay on the whole ug-hay thing!

Boy, you are really in trouble if LEO is shunning you.