Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Looky Looky I Got A Booky!

I did! I got my book! The bestest book in the world! Know why? Because my dear friend Chrystal wrote it!!! And it's about ANIMALS! And that means CATS!! And do you know what's even better than a book about CATS?? A book that has MY cat in it!

That's right! Leo the Chinese Lion makes his entry into Chrystal's Rescue near the end of the book! My kitty, my heart cat, my sweet snuggly baby boy is FAMOUS! He's in print! He's the handsome hero at the end of the book that gets rescued and gets to live happily ever after with ME!

Ok, it might be the pain drugs still talking.. but I'm seriously excited about this!!!! And I'm not the only one!

Wow! Look Winnie's on the cover! *I* am a Winnie's Wish Kitty!
This the most awesomest bestest book EVER!!



What? You want to read it? What ARE you on? This MY copy, get your own!


Seriously Leo?? Little brat! I'll read it while you're sleeping... Or I'll read it to you! that'll work!


But you people can get your own copy! And when you do, part of the moneys for it go to help the rescue kitties! Kitties like Leo!
Go to Chrystal's site to see about it, Daily Dose of Dogs (aka Cats with Your Coffee) (this post talks about the book)
And go HERE to get the book! Yes, you can get it from amazon, but then the kitties only get half of the money they'd get if you went straight to the publisher!

And seriously, see the size of it? It's super thick and really big! (remember Leo's a giant cat) So aside from being a great book about a great subject writen by a great woman, it's a great value pound for pound! :D

14 comments:

GLOGIRLY said...

It sounds wonderful...and so sweet that she's sharing some of the proceeds with shelter kitties. xo

Sparkle said...

Leo, you are a celebrity now!

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're so thrilled for Chrystal and hope book sales are great!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Leo is a famous kitty now.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Oh Leo - can I get your autograph now that you are FAMOUS?

Random Felines said...

we ordered ours and can't wait for it to come.....

Cat said...

We have the book too, it's a great read!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

We're getting Mommy one for Mother's Day!

Leo, Mommy gave me a stringy this morning and I LOVE it!
Yr GIANT Pal, Tiny Johnson

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! I know another famous kitteh! That book would take TW a century to read!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Leo we are going to order a book too! Can't wait to see all the wonderful stories in print.

Hope your Momma feels better really soon.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

The Island Cats said...

Congrats, Leo, for getting in the book! We gotta get our mom to buy it!

Gigi said...

Well, I might buy a copy, but I need to know what STAR thinks of it first, MOL!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Protect yer book Leo! Enjoy readin it.

Katie Isabella said...

Mommy wants one too. I got her Cat Daddy for Mother's Day but she needs this one too. xoxo