Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pillow Boy

I have a pillow that I use mostly just when I'm trying to prop up to watch TV in bed, the rest of the time it's leaning against the wall in front of my 'real' pillow. I like having an extra pillow because I get to use my cute kitty pillow cases on them.

Before you say I should put the cute kitty pillow cases on my real pillow, I can't. Aside from the fact that my real pillow is a little oversized, it MUST match the sheets. I'm just weird that way.. Greg doesn't care, he can use mismatched pillow cases. But I cant. I just cant!

Lately, when I've been rearranging things, and I plop the kitty pillow cased pillow in the middle of the bed. Leo, who sleeps at the foot of the bed, has taken great interest in this procedure. Even if he's asleep when I start moving things, he comes over and plops himself down on the pillow that I plopped down.

I, of course, find this just adorable and indulge him endlessly. So much so that I've hardly gotten any pictures of it. I do have a few, taken on a couple of days. Now, tell me. Would YOU toss him off?






Please take time to head over to Daily Dose and check out the kitties who need homes! Also, the brick drive is on, so please consider getting a brick to help support the rescue kitties!

18 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Wow, we thought our Mom was the only one who had to have the maching sheets/pillow cases.

We have that same pillow case!!

Leo looks very comfy, we wouldn't move him either!

The Florida Furkids

Brian's Home Blog said...

We of course he shouldn't be mored, that is purrfectly comfy!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

There's no way Leo should be moved...ever! He looks really comfy on that pillow.

Random Felines said...

nope - wouldn't make him move. :)

Anonymous said...

The last time I bought towels, the lady at the store was visibly upset that no two of them were the same color.

Cathy Keisha said...

Of course not! TW likes to contrast the pillow cases with the sheets. Just meowin'.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

The pillow sure does match his fur! And it brings out the colour of his eyes, don't you think

The Monkeys said...

Nope, too cute to move! Leo, you've got a very sweet face!

Sparkle said...

I have my very own pillow on the bed. Unless Binga steals it.

Becky said...

Oh Leo is adorable.Dont touch him,he looks cozy comfy and very sleepy lol.

Cat said...

No we wouldn't :-) Leo can stay there as long as he likes!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Leo you are so loved.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Your mom is not under the impression that its HER bed is she? You must correct her right now!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are lucky that TBT has no care about colors. We get the best softest pillows that way.

Gigi said...

Well, we would not toss him OFF, exactly, but we might scooch him over a little so we could see the cute kitty pillowcase for ourselves.

Oui Oui said...

We have special kitty pillows with our own non-matching special kitty pillow cases. We each have our favorites, but one is the bestest of all!

Clooney said...

Uh nope, not us...no way!

Clooney said...

Toss him off...that is.