Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Still Here!

Did Star's bean bag chair stay in the living room?

Well of course it did! She is the princess after all, she gets just about anything she wants!

When I make a demand, it better get granted. And since that barbarian has claimed my bedroom, I now can have my bean bag where I can use it without having to look at him!



Not only that, but I can survey my kingdom from the most comfy spot in the house.



Now it's time for my bath, you may exit backwards while bowing.


This is probably how we're going to spend our weekend! Hope you have a good one too!


Last minute edit!

I JUST looked over and saw this! Greg had been using the bean bag as a footstool while napping in  The Chair. Since I finished my post, I looked to see if he was ready to go up, and saw Star claiming her bean bag from him!

(sing songy) I love my daddy and I lean on his leg...



What do you want? This is my daddy, and even if I don't want him stealing my bean bag, he's still my daddy and my most favorite person in the world!



If you can, please take a minute to look over at Daily Dose and the kitties needing homes! If you know someone, or if you can make room, please please help! Also don't forget the brick fundraiser! Or a donation! Check the top of her sidebar!

13 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope you have a bean-bag beautiful weekend!!!

Random Felines said...

glad Star enjoys the bean bag - mom says she looks at it and has visions of little tiny filler balls all over the house.... MOL

Photo Cache said...

what a lovely sleeping bean bag you have. daddies and kitties - so lovely to see.

Emma and Buster

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Well of course you got it. After all you are THE CAT!!!

Rumpydog said...

awwwwww....

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That looks like a seriously GOOD nappin spot...

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Looove bean bag chairs. Looks like you've got the best of both worlds, hon. A cushy sleeping spot and the daddy!!

Hugs,
Tom
xx

Gigi said...

Hello my sweet furiends! What with her "job" and our invader and all, the Human has been sadly negligent in helping me to visit my furiends for the past few days! I'm so relieved to see you're still here, MOL!

A Tonl said...

Allie: ooh Star, your dayddy's your favorite, too? Me too! I'm such a Daddy's Girl!!

(Faraday: Yer a HUSSIE, Allie. That's what you are. You do that to ALL the men who come visit!)

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Honey...you're a Daddy's girl. xoxoxoxox I loves that.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sweetie you enjoy your beanbag all weekend!!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Gigi said...

Well, I *would* use him like an Ess if I weren't so scared to get anywhere near him. I *do* come out int he middle of the night to bellow at him, though. I sing "Go home go home go home" at the top of my tiny lungs, but so far, no dice. I still have hope though.

Clooney said...

Star that is such a sweet photo of you and your Daddy and your bean bag chair! That bean bag chair looks mighty comfy and special. Hope you and Leo are having an easy Sunday!