Monday, January 9, 2012

Star Day

I don’t know if it’s because both of her butterflies are currently MIA but Star has been going nuts with her kick-a-roo lately! I mean, she’s always loved it, on occasion, but not like she has recently. She’s being more playful too! I think she’s feeling pretty good, feeling frisky. And if I don’t trim her claws soon, I’m going to have no skin left on my hands!

Anyway, I know it hasn’t been that long since I posted some Star and the kicky pictures, but I find her adorable when she’s all playful. Hope you do too!

What is it about the kicky that makes her stop and rub her ears with that look of bliss on her face?? Ok, she'll do that with the butterflies too, but is that weird??


Kitty tongue! Gotta love it!


She gets all rolly and gets under the kicky!


Throw your feet in the air like you just don't care!


Can she be any more blissed out?


Rubbin' it on her face!



Whoop, stop for a quick scratch..


Now she's on top of the problem!


Face plant!

Excuse me, I have to go snuggle my Star now... I may lose half of my face, but it's worth it!

9 comments:

Keith Andrea said...

.,hahaha this makes me laugh so loud...,this is cool.


Dog Fence
Pet Solutions
Its All About Bichon

Bengal Business said...

MOL!! We fink youzzz looks so sweet and funny at the same time! Purrs Lars and Odin

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope y'all have a totally kickin week!!!

Nerissa's Life said...

My sister Mason does something similar with the peep's shoes but this kickaroo thing looks WAAAAYYYY better. Gotta get me one.

Katnip Lounge said...

Star REALLY loves that kicky toy! Cats have scent glands by their eyebrows and cheeks, she's prolly marking her toy as her own.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Star that is a great series of pictures of you loving your kickeroo! (Love the wallpaper on your blog it is so cute!)
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Is there 'nip or silver vine on that toy? Mommie bought us some silver vine. We fink that it is okay, but 'nip is better.

Marg said...

Star, you sure are having a really good time. Good for you. We need one of those bunny kicking toys. You sure are enjoying it. Nothing wrong with rubbing your face on it. What a pretty kitty you are for sure.Take care.

Gigi said...

That looks PAWSOME. I need me one a them things!! Just LOOK at how much FUN she's having!