Thursday, January 12, 2012

NOT your Wordless Wednesday..

Yesterday was going to be Wordless Wednesday. But blogger wouldn't let me upload any pictures. So without words and without pictures..... uh.. I guess it WAS wordless Wednesday!
So I guess I'll just post those pictures today! They are not the best because they are on my cell phone, but he was too cute and I didn't have my camera handy.

Leo was all hanging his head off the end of the bed, sleeping dangling down. What a goofball!
zzzzz


Then he looked up at me..
Dude... I was sleepin'.. what's with you and pictures?

7 comments:

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

He doesn't seem absolutely delighted to see you, bribe him with treats. That always works.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I love that second pic!!!

Bengal Business said...

MOL! that's makes up for you all not being around on wednesday! Purrrs Lars and Odin

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Leo you are irresistible!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Oui Oui said...

We don't know what is more handsome - that tail or that tummy! We bet they're both soft, fluffy and smell good. (Ok, the mom likes smelling kitties, she's a little warped)

The Cat Guy said...

Those fluffy tummy furs look irresistible!! wowza!!

Thanks to Katnip Lounge for introducing me to your blog-space!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Love the tummy!