Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Leaping Leo!

The other day I got out some old toys that the kitties haven't played with since we started our sorta remodel. Today I got out other toys that have been away, attachments to a teaser toy. Leo was going bananas! Probably because Star was snoozing upstairs and he had it all to himself. But whatever the reason, I couldn't resist trying to get some video of his, to borrow a Katnip Lounge phrase, Crazypants-ness!

Please try to ignore that I need to pick up and get rid of boxes.. And doggone it, I wish the video was better! I do not recommend enlarging the video to full screen because they'll just be blurrier. Leo, moving as fast as he was, is a blur anyway!

On the third video, Greg is telling me to get the picture while I can, which made me grin because he didn't know I was videoing, not picture taking!

All warnings done, enjoy the videos!







10 comments:

Kat and the Furrsonality gang said...

How very entertaining :)

Random Felines said...

too funny!!! Glad Leo is having a blast!

Gigi said...

Ha ha ha! Leo plays sorta like me--mad scramble, then a little rest, then mad scramble, repeat, repeat, repeat.

Oh Star, King Spitty hangs his head in shame for not seeing that the mixed laser shot was LEO and not your beautiful, delicate sylph-like self! Forgive me?

Brian's Home Blog said...

Bravo! I'm tired after watching that!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Leo the great fever hunter.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That was quite a workout!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Leo you were moving so fast we could barely see you buddy!
what a great tail you have!
wow.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

The Island Cats said...

Leo sure is having a good time!

Oui Oui said...

We love Leo's big fluffy tail! When a kitty has fun, everyone has fun! Thanks for sharing.

Gigi said...

Thank you for forgiving me, Sweet Star. I will neffur make such a mistake again!