Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sunny Days

We had a few sunny days recently. Thankfully! We are not looking forward to snow! The sunny days made it possible to have open windows and doors, even if it was a little cool for the humans, the kitties just loved it!

There's great stuff out there, but I still gotta stalk watch Star in the door.


I have to watch that barbarian, you never know when he might leap out of the window and try to get me. That's why I sit so far from the good door view.


Oo, was that a bird?


It's bright outside, but mom keeps aiming that flashy thing at me.. it's distracting!


Oh! Squirrel!
(note the "I'm gonna get you" ears)

2 comments:

Oui Oui said...

Hi! I stopped by to thank you for visiting us. We hadn't heard of you before, and we love your kitties' big poofy tails! We hope to see you again soon.

The Island Cats said...

Lucky you to be able to get some window whiffies! It's waaaay too cold here now for us to have the windows opened!!