Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rearranged

Wow did we have a busy weekend! I guess it should be expected, it IS that season after all.

Before I get to today’s post, I have to make a plea! Emma and Buster left a comment and on Friday and mentioned that their momma was thinking about adopting another kitty! That’s ALWAYS a good thing! My plea is, please please consider adopting that kitty from Chrystal! She has the sweetest kitties and distance is no object!

Anyone else looking for a kitty, please head over there too! Trust me, you will NOT regret it!

On to today’s post!

We moved a few more things back into the living room. Leo got all nosey.
Hey, I think I remember these thingies. Didn’t they used to have all kinds of books and stuff on them?
Look how tall my boy is!
Ah, stretch and scratch, my favorite passtime. You didn’t like this new paint, right mommy?
 

I tossed down a few toys that had been hiding.
That's right.. Keep walkin’ Princess.... This my fevver..
 

Don’t worry, favver, I keep you safe. Til I nom you!

 
Who needs feathers..

 
I got my kickaroo!
 

Ok, it’s been sufficiently subdued. My job is finished here.
 
Don’t worry kitties, more toys coming out tomorrow!

4 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

You have been busy making sure your things get put back properly and then you cam move them to where you want them!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Unknown said...

It's a good thing you're able to stretch up so far. Job done.

Random Felines said...

We love it when the missing toys reappear!!!

Gigi said...

Once in a while, you really gotta teach an uppity fevver a lesson.