Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Late Boxing Day

Finally got a picture of Star in the box full of boxes! I think she knew I was trying to get a picture, she posed so well. For a moment..

Boxes to the right of me..


Boxes to the left of me..


Camera in front, so I'm outta here!


Well, at least I got a few...

I was going to start posting my kitty Christmas song, but then I noticed someone else was doing the same one and doing a much better job. So I might not post it. I was going to do it one day at a time, but I havent started yet and we're already on the fourth day of Christmas. Wow it goes fast!

1 comment:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Star
WE love boxes too.
We had such a great time when Mom and Dad were opening presents on Christmas morning.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

PS
We do have an award for you on our blog the posting was done yesterday in case you didn't see our message yesterday.