Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday

Thanksgiving is upon us again and I have to pause to remember the things I’m thankful for. Of course I have to start with being thankful for everything God has done for me. Which includes all the other things I’m thankful for!

I’m thankful for Greg, who is really the best husband in the world. I’m thankful for my family, we may all be a little nutty but when it comes down to it, we all love each other.

I’m thankful for my friends, what’s life without friends??

I’m thankful for this blog an the people I’ve met through it and the cat blogosphere, you all are amazing wonderful people!

I’m thankful, of course! For my kitties! I’m thankful that Star’s owners gave her to me when they really wanted homes for her and their other kitty’s kittens, (they were weaned!) I’m beyond thankful to Chrystal for rescuing and then entrusting me with Leo the Chinese Lion, my heart kitty. And I’m thankful that though they are not friends, they aren’t really trying to kill each other any more. I think..

Oh, and I’m thankful that my carpet is finally in! And I’ll be even more thankful when the installer gets me on the schedule for installation!

The kitties are thankful for many things too.

Leo: I'm thankful for the Royal Footstool


Leo: Jacket strings!


Both: Snackies!!



Leo: Shoe strings!



 Star: Boxes!

Leo: Fevver toys!


Leo: Toys!



Leo: Windows!



Leo: Pets!



Leo: Shoulder hugs with mommy!



Star: More boxes!



Star: Things to shred!



Star: My closet box!



Leo: More Fevvers!



Star: My butterfly toy!



mom: That they can share space now without fights (too much)

1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Those are great things for which to be thankful. And we are thankful for YOU! Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends. :)