Monday, October 24, 2011

Random Monday

I just love Star's tummy. It's all curly and adorable and so soft! And she lets me pet it on occasion. In fact, she will demand tummy rubs! She'll kick and kick and kick until your hand moves to her tumtum. Trust me, you don't not give into her demands!
I'm cleaning now, you will pet later. Be gone.

Leo, on the other hand, does not care for having his tummy touched. You have to sneak up on his tummy when he's sleepy and if you don't stop before he becomes aware of what you're doing, he will leave in a huff.

~~~~~

Remember this picture of Leo from over the summer? Inspecting the text books.
If I figure out how humans work, I can get them to do what I want, like give me more treats!

Star might be finding her own interest in learning.
Gotta keep the people's healthy, then you get more chickens.

~~~~~


Leo's getting posessive of the couch!
Mine!


~~~~~


I don't know what happened here.. but it looks like some broke the kitty and put him together wrong! All four feet are by his face! He's such a huge kitty, so how is he still able to fit there all folded in half??
zzzzzgo'wayzzzzzzsleepin'zzzzzz

1 comment:

Katnip Lounge said...

It stands to reason that the BEST part of the Cat, the tum-tum, is so often off limits! That's just the way they are, contrary beasts. My hands are permanently scratched because I simply cannot LEARN.
ha ha. Trish