Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Habit

Leo has a new habit. I’m not sure what to think about it at the moment. It’s either endearing or troublesome. Here, let me show you what has become almost a daily ritual.


Hmm, Daddy’s almost home.


From out of  nowhere, Leo rushes toward the door.



Lights! There’s lights coming!

 
They’re getting real close! It’s the big loud beast that lives here! Vroom vroom back at you!

 
Oh look, it’s that guy that mommy likes. The food dish guy! Ya know he might not be so bad...

 
Aahhhhhhh! He’s coming in! Run!!

 
Flake...


See, I think it’s adorable that he waits for Greg to come in, even though he runs at the last minute. I’m thinking he’s getting used to Greg, he even lets him pet him on occasion.

The possibly troubling part is that he doesn’t run until the door is open. I’m worried that he’s going to go the other direction one day and head outside before Greg knows what’s happening. We’re going to keep a close eye on this situation.

Still, I’m glad he’s getting along with Greg better!

2 comments:

Random Felines said...

Yep - good and bad. I guess so long as Greg remembers to watch out for Leo, it should be ok.....fingers crossed. :)

Anonymous said...

That is really cute.
Love the pictures and narrative :)