Friday, September 9, 2011

Mo Cats Day

Can you believe someone thought there should be a no cats day on the internet? I'm so glad we have Mo Cats day instead!



So to do my part, I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures of my kitties. I had planned on finding pictures of kitties I've had through the years, but computer and house things got in the way and I haven't had time to look for any. If I get to that later in the day, I'll post them!
For now, enjoy my current fuzzy friends! And give me Mo Cats!
(These have all been sitting on my camera/phone/computer for a long time, they just hadn't gone with anything yet)


Leo The Chinese Lion







Star







3 comments:

Random Felines said...

MO CATS!!!! Love these gray babies....

Sweet Purrfections said...

Beautiful pictures! My mom debated about sharing the pictures of Sweet Praline and Beignet, but she said she was going to save that for LiveSTRONG day since both were lost to cancer.

Truffle

meowmeowmans said...

What a nice post! Happy Mo Cats Day! :)