Friday, June 10, 2011

Peace?

Today Star came downstairs, stayed downstairs, and took a nap on the back of the couch. Leo watched her, tried to stalk her, but eventually gave up the idea and laid on his favorite folding chair. She growled and grumbled, he stared and followed. But all in all, it wasn’t a bad evening.
 
So I think in honor of their settling down and being all snoozey, I’m going to go to bed early and maybe even get up earlier tomorrow!
 

But before I go... I’d like to send out a plea. Chrystal at Daily Dose of Dogs AKA Cats with your Coffee seriously needs to adopt out some kitties! She needs room in the cat house for the 15 sadly neglected starved cats and kittens. Please please please, if you are even thinking about getting a kitty, check out the Winnie’s Wish kitties. Leo was a Winnie’s Wish kitty and he’s the best, most wonderful kitty in the world! If you absolutely cannot get a kitty, think of everyone you know. Do they need an amazing, wonderful, fluffy feline friend? Send them over there!
 
And while you’re visiting, check out her chip in. Yes, I know she reached the goal, but that was just the cost of neutering the adults. They all need medical attention and the 9 kittens will need to be neutered eventually as well. This group is gonna need a lot more, so if you can, please help. Every little bit adds up.
 
Ok, I’ll stop plugging now. And I hope you all have a quiet, non-hissy day!
 
 
 
Not her favorite couch back, but she seems comfortable enough..
zzzzzzz
 

Being a good boy.
I behave mom, not just because daddy is keeping an eye on me..

1 comment:

Random Felines said...

Um - we see that look on your face Leo - you can say what you want, but mom thinks you are still up to something. Please leave Miss Star alone.....